Addition to the distribution list and help needed

glattki at seismo.css.gov glattki at seismo.css.gov
Tue Nov 18 01:20:17 AEST 1986

Hi there,

I would like to be added to your distribution lists and to get more informations
about them. Please let me know how I can access your archives. As I have also a
BITNET account,please let me know whether there are servers with archives and
public domain software for UNIX. For this time I need help to find simple grafic
systems for XENIX 3.0 on an Intel-310 with FACIT-4431 and WYSE-WY85 terminals
for drawing histograms and perhaps a little bit more.Please let me know whether
there is any public domain software or commercial software for this.If you s
should not know this I would like to add a notice to the whole audience of
your distribution lists.

Thankxs a lot for all your efforts in advance.
Have a nice day,
                Thorsten Glattki
Thorsten Glattki
Institute for Communication systems,Dept.of Computer Science,PAP-Project
University of Erlangen,Room 00.156
Martensstrasse 3
D-8520 Erlangen
West-Germany
Phone: (+49)9131/85-7020 (office)
Netaccounts : <tnglattk at fauern.UUCP>,<glattki at faui70.UUCP>,<IWI7B3 at DERRZE1.BITNET> and former I was <UZR500 at DBNRHRZ1.BITNET>