INed keypad mapping

Usenet netnews news at cit-vax.Caltech.Edu
Sat Nov 15 07:34:51 AEST 1986

From: jon at oddhack.Caltech.Edu (Jon Leech)

	I am running Xenix 2.0 on a PC/AT with the Interactive
`Operating System Extensions' including the INed screen editor.
The default INed command mappings are NOT what I want. Does anyone
know how to change them? There appears to be no documentation on
this, yet clearly there's some way to do it since different terminals
have different default mappings (unless they are built into the
binary - of course, knowing ISC that's a strong possibility). Any
help on this is appreciated. I do NOT want to hear recommendations
that I should use another editor, however. Please respond by
mail as I do not read these newsgroups.

    -- Jon Leech (jon at csvax.caltech.edu || ...seismo!cit-vax!jon)
    Caltech Computer Science Graphics Group
    __@/