Slaying Gould dragon with a wooden

rick at potpourri.UUCP rick at potpourri.UUCP
Sat Nov 22 05:11:48 AEST 1986

>    [See previous articles]
>
>    In all fairness to Gould, I should probably say that they do have
>    a fairly nice machine with fairly nice software.  And the people
>    that I've met from Gould have been very laid back.   It wouldn't
>    be a bad place to work.

Yes, GOULD is a very nice place to work.  Not all of the people are
"laid back", but that is not one of my requirements for employement!

As a GOULD employee I enjoy benefits that are equal to or better than
that of other major corporations (with the added benefit of LIVING in
Ft. Lauderdale).
         ____________
        /           /]            GOULD COMPUTER SYSTEMS DIVISION
        ###########] ]
 __________ #######] ]________      in the cultural wasteland of
/         /]    ####]/       /]
#########] ]      ##########] ]    beautiful Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
                ####] ]
            #######] ]        ...mcnc!rti-sel!gould!rschneider
        ###########]/         ...akgua!ucf-cs!novavax!houligan!potpourri!rick

The opinions expressed are not only not those of my employer,
but they are not those of my own!