programming languages

ADELSBER%AWIWUW11.BITNET at wiscvm.wisc.edu ADELSBER%AWIWUW11.BITNET at wiscvm.wisc.edu
Wed Nov 19 21:58:04 AEST 1986

        We  are setting up a new lab for teaching  programming  languages
        and program language design.  We have a micro-vax using Unix  4.2
        BSD.  We  need urgently compilers and interpreters (public domain
        or  not too expensive) for general purpose programming  languages
        such as Ada, Apl, C, CSP, FP, Hope, Lisp, Miranda, Modula, Occam,
        Prolog, Smalltalk, Setl, Snobol, Sasl, etc.

        Any help is appreciated.

        Demuth, Technische Universitaet Wien
        (College of Engineering, Vienna)

        Please send your answers to: