SNA and UNIX, oh my oh my

ksand ksand at mapper.UUCP
Sat Nov 15 08:27:44 AEST 1986

Are there anybody else in the world that have problems with an SNA connection
between NCR SuperTower/Sperry 5000/50 (Sys. V.2) and IBM S/36/38.

We have a lot of 'em, we can't start the whole SNA 3780 Terminal emulation
stuff, argh... So if you noticed any interesting faults with the same
application, send me a mail, or post it.

NAME:       Kent Sandvik, UNISYS UNIX Support, Sweden (that's a tongue-twister)
ADDRESS:     Vallgatan 7, 171 91 Solna, Sweden
PHONE:      46 8 - 55 16 39
UUCP:       mapper!ksand
"Dr Chandra, will I dream?                 -Hal, 2010, the movie