4.3 for the AT

Jim Thompson jim at otto.UUCP
Thu Jan 1 10:43:31 AEST 1987

Somewhere in the past few days, I saw an article promoting a 'port' that
someone at Berkley (I think) was attempting to the IBM PC.

Unfortunetly, I can't find it now that I want to look at it again..

Could some kind soul that either knows of this work, or someone who has
seen the article in question please drop me a line via. email?

Thanks for your time.

| uucp-style {ihnp4,mirror,sdcrdcf}!otto!jim  |    Jim Thompson            |
| for "smart" mailers -- jim at otto.UUCP        |    Las Vegas Sun           |
| <My company doesn't care what I think..>    |    2551 Green Valley Pkwy  |
| I'm working on another cutsie..             |    Henderson, Nv.   89015  |