Usenix/Uniforum Hospitality suite for Jim Joyce's UNIX Bookstore

Jim Joyce jim at hoptoad.uucp
Wed Jan 14 13:57:47 AEST 1987

(Like another who posted an announcement about Usenix, I would appreciate
help in posting this to the right newsgroup)
Jim Joyce's UNIX Bookstore will have its usual hospitality suite
Tuesday through Thursday evenings from 4 pm - 7 pm, with wine and
cheese.  No doubt authors of books will also show up, as they
have at past incarnations.  Join us if you can -- and spread the word!
We'll be at the Hilton Hotel.  Info will be at the Usenix desk.