Troff to TeX converter ??

The Sea Lance Missile sdy at ssc-vax.UUCP
Fri Jan 9 03:42:58 AEST 1987

[The line eater is an Electronic Godzilla rebelling against E-waste]

Does anyone have a Troff/Nroff to TeX converter??
Preferably it would run on either a Unix machine or a Macintosh.

Eqn and Tbl conversion would be nice too but having the -ms macros
converted would be of the utmost importance

E-mail and I'll post a summary if you want (and if I can figure out where)

Also please let me know if there was a more appropriate group/mailing list
than this.

steven yee

--
Steven D. Yee                 >>> my employer does not share my opinions  <<<
uw-beaver!ssc-vax!ssc-bee!sdy >>> (that's because I'm always right! ;-)   <<<

Please write 100 times: I WANT MORE THAN 4 LINES !!                       ;-)