Program runs under sdb, but when called direct?!?!

mark at cogent.UUCP mark at cogent.UUCP
Sat Jan 17 16:33:30 AEST 1987

In article <1024 at chinet.UUCP> megabyte at chinet.UUCP (Dr. Megabyte) writes:
>I have a program, the recent VC spreadsheet program on my
>AT&T 3b2/400 with SVR2.  I compiled it without errors.  When I
>try to run it, the program does nothing, so I treid to use
>the sdb debugger on it.  When I used "sdb vc" and then issued
>the "r" command to run the program, it ran fine!!

When I try to run vc on my HP 840 running HP-UX (port of SVR2),
vc works until I try to enter a number.  It dies with a memory
fault upon the RETURN key.
|     Mark Steven Jeghers         ECHOMPGULP - process has eaten it          |
| cryptography, terrorist, DES, drugs, cipher, secret, decode, NSA, CIA, NRO |
|     {ihnp4,cbosgd,lll-lcc,lll-crg}|{dual,ptsfa}!cogent!mark                |
| Cogent Software Solutions can not be held responsible for anything said    |
| by the above person since they have no control over him in the first place |