Wanted: Terminal Software for Access Computer

megabyte at chinet.UUCP megabyte at chinet.UUCP
Wed Jan 14 02:09:56 AEST 1987

I have just gotten myself an Access CP/M computer and would like to
use it to dial into my Unix system.  While I can use the built in
software to dial in, I can find no documentation on this computers
screen control codes.  Either it is a truely "DUMB" terminal, or it
is just not documented.

Can anyone give me help in either a)Laerning the Acess Computers screen
control codes or b) Finding some terminal emulation software for
this machine?
--
UUCP:	(1) seismo!why_not!scsnet!sunder		Mark E. Sunderlin
	(2) ihnp4!chinet!megabyte			aka Dr. Megabyte