VMS <--> Unix Mail

Keith McNeill mcneill at eplrx7.UUCP
Wed Apr 6 22:16:00 AEST 1988

I've been trying to get mail going correctly between
our VMS VaxCluster Network, our local network of Unix
machines and ultimately USENET.  This is our setup...

  etc                    etc
   |                      |
   |                      |
   |     DECNET           |
   |----------------------|MicroVax Ultrix 2.2 Gateway w/DECNET
   |                      |
   |                      |
   |                      |
   |                     Suns SunOS 4.0Beta
Mombo                     |
VaxClusters               |
VMS with ALLIN1           |
   |                      MicroVax More/BSD 4.3 UUCP Gateway to UUNET
  etc                              ......UUNET & USENET

Has Anybody out there had success doing this?  If so any
help would be appreciated!

thanks,

--
    Keith D. McNeill                  |        E.I. Dupont Co.
    uunet!eplrx7!mcneill              |        Engineering Physics Lab