Spooler wanted!

Jeff Huntington jeffh at plx.UUCP
Sat Apr 30 03:49:07 AEST 1988

We have need of a real D.P. type print spooler that runs under UNIX.  The
spooler we seek will recognizes different priority users, allows shorter jobs
to print first, and allows the time at which the job is to printed to be
specified.

We feel that such a spooler must exist in this great UNIX world
somewhere, the trick is to find it.  If anyone out there can help, I will
appreciate an email reply to this posting or a call at (408) 943- 2341.
If you email, please include your phone number so that I can call you.  I
have found that out-going email does not always work well.

Thanks,

Jeff Huntington

Plexus Computers, Inc.