Command line as a stream?

Ric Messier ram at lscvax.UUCP
Tue Apr 26 06:34:05 AEST 1988

Is there a way to specify the command line as a stream in C? I realize
that you can get command line parms from the main but since the code I
am writing is an external procedure to Fortran code (specifically the
NCAR graphics package. anyone that has already implemented this package
and knows what procedure I am talking about would be able to help me
greatly), I need a way to do it outside of the main code.

Since I know input gets buffered, I am assuming that that buffer can be
opened by specifying it in a stream. Am I wrong in this assumption? Any
help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

--
- Kilroy                ram at lscvax.UUCP                 *** Can't deal, &CRASH
'Just what cowpatch is Lyndonville, Vermont in anyway?'