TERMINFO

Michel Behna rgsmeb at abcom.ATT.COM
Thu Apr 7 19:38:51 AEST 1988

Help me!!!

Does anyone out there have a terminfo for an ibm pc running monochrome graphics
and is willing to share it? Preferably it will support all the function keys
and also the numeric/ cursor keypad. This is for personal use on an ibm
pc compatible with the original kyboard i.e. not the enhanced 101 kybd.

I would appreciate it if you would either post a followup or email it to me.
I read the first two groups but not the last two.

Thank you in advance!

Michel Behna					Qui a eu l'idee folle
"Unix is unique!"				D'inventer un jour l'ecole
rgsmeb at abcom.att.com				C'est se sacre Charlemagne
{ncsc5,codas}!abcom!rgsmeb