Unix System Administration Package

Haral Tsitsivas haral at unisol.UUCP
Wed Apr 27 17:21:37 AEST 1988

In article <65200007 at convex> kucera at convex.UUCP writes:
>I would be very much interested in seeing your summary of responses/
>suggestions/ideas.  I agree that there is a definite lack of (automated)
>UNIX system management tools...
>
>Julie Kucera			UUCP:	...ihnp4!convex!kucera
>Convex Computer Corporation	Dallas, TX	(214) 952-0516

Uhmmmmm, that's not really true...  We have been developing and marketing
System Administration products for some time now (since 1982), and a number
of vendors have already started included system administration packages with
their systems...

--Haral Tsitsivas
  UniSolutions Associates
  (213) 641-6739