Looking for a Simple Text Editor

Greg Lee lee at uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu
Thu Aug 25 21:11:28 AEST 1988

>From article <2557 at shark.TEK.COM>, by donr at shark.TEK.COM (Don Riss):
" Has anyone written or considered writing a UCSD-Pascal-like editor for
" VAX or SUN or whatever?  The UCSD editor will do a lot of things, some
" of them the hard way, but its main advantage seems to be that moderately
" intelligent seventh-graders can (and have) learned it quite easily.

The UCSD editor is the easiest to learn I've ever used.  I would also
like to have a similar editor available on unix.
		Greg, lee at uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu