fun with Unix

Gene the Spook gene at cooper.cooper.EDU
Fri Aug 12 05:25:00 AEST 1988

in article <880 at taux01.UUCP>, cjosta at taux01.UUCP (Jonathan Sweedler) says:

> On the lighter side...
>
> A friend showed me a couple of 'cute' side effects in Unix.  Try typeing
> "make love" or "got a light?" from the csh prompt (the second one must be
> from csh, the first one doesn't matter).  Does any one know any more lines
> such as these?

It's always amusing to have junk files like 'food' or 'shit' lying
around in your $HOME directory. That way you can amaze all your friends
by typing
		cat food
or
		cat shit
when you have someone looking over your shoulder! Loads of laughs!

						Spookfully yours,
						Gene

						...!cmcl2!cooper!gene

"Bring the little ones unto me, and I will get a good price for them."
					Dr. Bertram X. Fegg