Automated Archive updates

Michael Keyles keyles at elbereth.rutgers.edu
Fri Aug 5 09:47:58 AEST 1988

I'm putting together a Public Domain archive site for rutgers. It will
be housed on a Sun 3/180. The material that will be stored will be
obtained from other sites on various networks, using ftp. I want to be
able to update my collection by getting the new files every night. Is
someone already doing this type of thing on a Unix machine? I don't
want to reinvent the wheel.

Thanks,

Mike
Michael Keyles 			  UUCP    : rutgers!elbereth.rutgers.edu!keyles
Rutgers University		  BITNET  : 1005106 at rutvm1
P.O Box 879  			  INTERNET: keyles at elbereth.rutgers.edu
Piscataway, NJ 08855-0879	  FIDONET : 1:107/320
(201) 932-3237