fun with Unix

M.W.HADDOCK rusty at hocpa.UUCP
Wed Aug 10 07:56:02 AEST 1988

In article <880 at taux01.UUCP> cjosta at taux01.UUCP (Jonathan Sweedler) writes:
   >On the lighter side...
Got a light?

   >"make love" or "got a light?" from the csh prompt (the second one must be
   >from csh, the first one doesn't matter).  Does any one know any more lines
   >such as these?

Using the ol' Bourne shell (sh) try this one:

	drink < bottle

It should come back and say

	bottle: cannot open

This plus the two you mentioned were the only ones I have known.
If there are any more let's hear about them.   These little diddies
totally amaze them psychology-types around here. :-)

		-Rusty-
---
Rusty Haddock {uunet!likewise,cbosgd,rutgers!mtune}!hocpa!rusty
AT&T Consumer Products Laboratories - Human Factors Laboratory
Holmdel, New Joyzey 07733   (201) 834-1023  rusty at hocpa.att.com
Holmdel, New Joyzey 07733   (201) 834-1023  rusty at hocpa.att.com