CURSES Tutorials

Chuck Hoff nff0132 at dsacg3.UUCP
Wed Aug 31 21:28:57 AEST 1988

In article <430 at tutor.UUCP>, pete at tutor.UUCP (Peter Schmitt) writes:
> I would like any information on books or tutorials on programming
> with the curses library.

The best book I've seen on Curses is the Nutshell Handbook titled
Programming with Curses which is available from

O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
171 Jackson Street
Newton, MA 02159
(617) 527-4210

You may be able to find it locally if your lucky.
I ordered my copy from Cucumber Books which is in the Wash D.C. area
sorry but I don't remember their address.
--
Chuck Hoff  (osu-cis!dsacg1!choff)  614-238-9785  (AV 850-9785)
>From the Internet: choff%dsacg1.uucp at daitc.arpa    He who stands on own two feet
Defense Logistics Agency Systems Automation Center     has hard time putting
DSAC-FFA, P.O. Box 1605, Columbus, OH 43216                foot in mouth