UniSoft V.2 STREAMS

Rob Hulsebos hulsebos at philmds.UUCP
Fri Aug 12 19:38:54 AEST 1988

I'm running a UniSoft V.2 kernel which has been extended to support a
AT&T V.2 (yes, not V.3) Streams module. But for some reason UniSoft is
unable to supply ANY documentation about its own product within a
reasonable amount of time. Instead, they offered to port the V.3 streams
(not for free, of course), but all I want is doc.

Therefore, dear Netlanders, I have the following questions:

1) is there anybody else who uses UniSoft V.2 streams ?
2) if yes, do you have documentation ? Does the streams-code work ?
3) is there AT&T documentation about V.2 streams ?
   NOTE: I do have the V.3 streams manuals but according to UniSoft there
         are 'some' differences, but they didn't tell me anymore about it!
4) are there any notable differences between V.2 and V.3 streams ?

Thanks in advance 1E+6.

R.A. Hulsebos                                       ...!mcvax!philmds!hulsebos
Philips I&E Automation Modules                            phone: +31-40-785723
Building TQ-III-1, room 11
Eindhoven, The Netherlands                                # cc -O disclaimer.c