*nix for Compaq 386

Charles A Anderson caa at midgard.UUCP
Wed Aug 17 08:28:43 AEST 1988

I've just about got the people that I work for convonced that they should
purchase some version of unix for me to use at work.  I need information
on unix versions that run on a Compaq deskpro 386, and allow me to (this
is the real big problem.) use files off of the Novell token ring network.
The machine I use has a 70 Meg drive which is in 3 partitions, I could
dedicate at least one partitions to unix (23 meg partitions) and I still
need to run some of this crappy PC software.

Email me any info you have, I don't have time to read this group.

--
Charles Anderson              | People of the Earth can you hear me?
    caa at midgard.mn.org        | Came a voice from the sky on that magical night