email adress for MIPS Inc.??

Stephen J. Friedl friedl at vsi.UUCP
Fri Aug 26 13:30:29 AEST 1988

In article <334 at pcsbst.UUCP>, mike at pcsbst.UUCP (Mike Schroeder) writes:

> I'm looking for an email adress for the customer support group of
> MIPS in Sunnyvale, CA. If anyone could point me in that direction,
> I'd be grateful (hey, maybe someone at MIPS is reading this !-).

This is not how to do it.  Post a flaming bombshell full of
accusations and you will certainly catch the attention of
*somebody* at MIPSco (or anybody else, for that matter).

     :-)  Steve  :-)

--
Steve Friedl    V-Systems, Inc.  +1 714 545 6442    3B2-kind-of-guy
friedl at vsi.com     {backbones}!vsi.com!friedl    attmail!vsi!friedl