List status?

Will Martin iunix1 at almsa-1.arpa
Wed Aug 17 04:42:25 AEST 1988

Anybody know what the status is on the Info-UNIX mailing list? We have
received mail on the list that was sent by other ARPA/MILNET sites over
the past two weeks with no problems -- about a dozen items. However, there
has been no Info-UNIX Digest since #115, dated 2 August. Also, a message
I sent to Info-UNIX-Request at BRL.ARPA on 1 August came back as "undeliverable"
after a twelve-day delivery-attempt timeout expired. If the whole list
had died, I would have attributed it to downtime at BRL. But having the
ARPA-originated messages redistribute automatically, with the USENET
side cut off, seems to indicate a more complex reason for the situation.

I wonder if this will get to USENET, or just go to the ARPA/MILNET side...

Will Martin