Anyone running MMS out there?

Per-Erik Sundberg ps at diab.se
Mon Oct 24 18:22:05 AEST 1988

We are looking at different ways of getting into the MAP world with
our family of industrial UNIX computers. It sure looks like a lot of
coding up ahead for us (me). Trying to avoid re-inventing the wheel
seems like a good thing to do. So here goes...

Does anyone out there have a MMS (Manufacturing Message Service)
implementation up and running? Or does anyone know of anyone that has?
Is there any Public Domain sources available? Or licensed software?

What about EPA/Mini-MAP? Is it gaining any ground? Anyone using this
yet?

Any pointers or hints are appreciated!
--
Per-Erik Sundberg,  Diab Data AB