OSF to be V.4 sole licensee?

Wolf N. Paul wnp at dcs.UUCP
Tue Oct 18 22:17:20 AEST 1988

According to an article in this week's INFOWORLD which I received yesterday,
AT&T just announced a V.4 Developer's Group INDPENDENT of the OSF, and
will go it without OSF, competing with OSF.

However, the AT&T executive quoted admits that eventually the AT&T and OSF
products will converge, as both groups incorporate the other's better
offerings and features into their own product.

If there is enough interest (expressed in e-mail to me) I will type in
a substantial part of the article.

Wolf Paul
UUCP:     killer!dcs!wnp                 ESL: 62832882
DOMAIN:   dcs!wnp at killer.dallas.tx.us    TLX: 910-380-0585 EES PLANO UD