flames are on!

Stephen Carroll sbc at sp7040.UUCP
Sat Oct 8 07:07:30 AEST 1988

In article <7063 at icdi10.uucp>, fr at icdi10.uucp (Fred Rump from home) writes:
] In article <1972 at spdcc.COM>, dyer at spdcc.COM (Steve Dyer) writes:
] > In article <1948 at turnkey.TCC.COM> sandy at turnkey.TCC.COM (Sanford 'Sandy'
] > Zelkovitz) writes and writes and writes (and not for the first time):
] >
] < Jeezus, man, keep this kvetching for the BBS airwaves or save it for
] < your shrink.  No one gives a damn, OK?  Gad I can't stand people who
] < Yap, yap, yammer, yammer.
] < Steve Dyer
] It's terrible to have people on the net who only wish to hear themselves
] propagated.
] If you don't like what somebody has to say, don't read the damn stuff. Turn
] the system off. Get off the net - whatever. But don't jump all over a guy for
> serving as feed for a lot of software SOME people may want.
] --

I don't think you got what Steve was complaining about Fred.  It wasn't
anything about any software that Sandy may supply people with.  It was
about all the bitching between Sandy and some other complainer that should
have been kept between the two and off the net.