TCP/IP running on NCR[46]00s

Mike Hickey mike at nexus.UU.NET
Fri Oct 14 06:58:43 AEST 1988

Greetlings ...

    I'm currently looking for an[y] implementation of TCP/IP running
on an NCR Tower 400/600.  NCR ethercards are currently in place but
TCP/IP/SLIP is the missing layer (read Towernet is not the ticket).

    I know of the KA9Q package but don't know: 1) The current status
and 2) Which of the many different archives would be used if it works.
Any info would be greatly appreciated. Please reply directly,  follow
up postings to the net if interest warrants, etc ...

		Thanks in advance,

			Mike Hickey