multiuser CAD packages for 386

Phil Harbison alvitar at madhat.UUCP
Fri Oct 28 02:25:43 AEST 1988

Our  company has 80386-based AT machines which run 386/ix and MSDOS.  We
are  looking for CAD packages which support multiple concurrent users on
a  single  386  machine.  Since our people are familiar with Autocad, we
would  prefer  a  multiuser  version  that  runs  under 386/ix or Xenix.
Multiple  workstations  running  Autocad  is available, but we prefer to
have  multiple  graphic terminals running on a single 386.  Any comments
or  suggestions  are  welcome.   Please reply by email and I will post a
summary.

--
Live: Phil Harbison
USPS: 3409 Grassfort Drive, Huntsville, AL 35805-5421