????? HELP!!! what is wrong with this code? ???????

Bruce A. Kern bak at csd-v.UUCP
Fri Oct 21 14:51:16 AEST 1988

In article <8312 at alice.UUCP> debra at alice.UUCP () writes:
>The only problem with NOT having the current directory early in the PATH
>is that many beginners call their first program "test".

In my version of the shell (uport 2.3) test is a builtin so anyhwere you
ut the current directory in your PATH ./test is required to execute the
he test program.
--
Bruce A. Kern                                  1-203-270-0399
Computer Systems Design                        Voice: 730 - 1700 Mon. thru Fri.