curses code?

Christopher Lott cml at brachiosaur.cis.ohio-state.edu
Fri Oct 7 05:28:00 AEST 1988

Hi,

I would like some code to implement a crude scrolling dialog/selection box
in curses.  Input:  array of pointers to strings, a width, and a height.
I want the code to display <height> number of lines, and allow scrolling
up and down.  I don't want to modify the lines, just view a (possibly long)
number of lines.  Nothing fancy like horizontal scrolling, just vertical.

Has anyone written this?  I will do so within a week if noone has and
can share it.

If you're interested, I'll mail out what I come up with.  Just send me
your email addr.

thanks in advance.

cml
-=-
cml at tut.cis.ohio-state.edu   Computer Science Department, OSU     614-292-6546
 or:  ...!{att,pyramid,killer}!osu-cis!cml		<standard disclaimers>