what's happened to comp.sources.unix???

Mike Schroeder mike at pcsbst.UUCP
Sat Oct 15 04:07:54 AEST 1988

Hi there,

I've posted this question in the German and European nets, and
seeing no positive answers have come in, I ask the (net)world -
what's happening to comp.sources.unix??

For all I know, none of comp.sources.unix has arrived in Europe in
the last 4 weeks (I just checked, the last article we received was
posted Sept. 15, 88). Neither has anyone of the (European) people
that responded to my original question recieved anything in the
last couple of weeks ;-(!

Hey, Rich, what's going on here??? Has the source-group bug hit
you as well?? (I seem to remember ncoast signing off ;-(! )

			distressed
			Mike Schroeder