/usr/group

Tom Littauer littauer at amdahl.uts.amdahl.com
Fri Oct 21 00:11:01 AEST 1988

In article <7088 at dasys1.UUCP> jpr at dasys1.UUCP (Jean-Pierre Radley) writes:

>The one thing they _don't_ seem to have in any of their publications is an
>electronic address. Anyhow, /usr/group is at
>	4655 Old Ironsides Dr., #200
>	Santa Clara, CA 95054
>	Tel: 405-986-8840
             ^^^
>	Fax: 405-986-1645
             ^^^
The area code is 408. 405 is Oklahoma.
UUCP:  littauer at amdahl.amdahl.com
  or:  {sun,decwrl,hplabs,pyramid,ames,uunet}!amdahl!littauer
DDD:   (408) 737-5056
USPS:  Amdahl Corp.  M/S 337,  1250 E. Arques Av,  Sunnyvale, CA 94086

I'll tell you when I'm giving you the party line. The rest of the time
it's my very own ravings (accept no substitutes).