Internet Name Server

Michael Lodman jml at ivory.SanDiego.NCR.COM
Wed Oct 12 02:55:16 AEST 1988

Anybody ever set up an Internet name server under SunOS or 4.3?
I need some help as the man pages on this subject are nearly
unreadable.

I have a very simple set up: a number of Suns and Berkeley Vaxen
on a single network, not connected with anything else. Could someone
please help out with a sample named.boot and named.db, as well as
anything else I might need to get this working?

Michael Lodman  (619) 485-3335
Advanced Development NCR Corporation E&M San Diego
mike.lodman at ivory.SanDiego.NCR.COM
{sdcsvax,cbatt,dcdwest,nosc.ARPA,ihnp4}!ncr-sd!ivory!mike