SCO Xenix 286 TCP/IP?

Sanford 'Sandy' Zelkovitz sandy at turnkey.TCC.COM
Sun Sep 11 03:57:28 AEST 1988

> Exelan has a good line of products which put Ethernet and TCP/IP on Xenix.  I
> have sold their stuff to several companies who are all pleased with it.
>
> Jonathan Bayer
> Intelligent Software Products, Inc.

I truely agree with you about The Excelan Hardware and software; however,
you would think that after MANY requests from customers about supporting
"compatible" NFS, they would. Like many other companies, we have Sun
workstations and VAXs running under NFS; however, our 286 and 386 systems
cannot share that luxury.

Sanford ( Sandy ) Zelkovitz