Wanted: info on BBS software

Bruce Becker bdb at becker.UUCP
Mon Sep 26 08:51:36 AEST 1988

In article <1519 at bouwsma.oakhill.UUCP> tomc at oakhill.UUCP (Tom Cunningham) writes:
>Does anyone have a synopsis of BBS software that is available for either
>Unix systems or IBM PCs?  We would like information on commercial products
>as well as public domain offerings. [....]
>
>        John Fisher  Motorola Inc.  Austin TX
>        {sun,uunet!mnetor,cs.utexas.edu}!oakhill!otis!johnf

I also have interest in BBS software - in specific, I'm interested in
Fidonet software for Unix - I'd like to gateway some Fidonet Echomail
groups into my usenet hierarchy, & vice versa. Does anyone have any
experience with this?

Thanks,
--
Bruce Becker        Toronto, Ont.
Internet: bdb at becker.UUCP, becker at humvax.UUCP, becker at ziebmef.UUCP