BITNET --> UUCP mail... suggestions?

Tom Betz tbetz at dasys1.UUCP
Fri Sep 16 07:36:48 AEST 1988

A friend of mine at Harvey Mudd  (MGLASSMAN at HMCVAX.BITNET) has told me
he's receiving my mail (tbetz at dasys1.UUCP) but is unable to reply...
everything he sends me just gets bounced.  Can anyone give him (or me)
suggestions on ! paths that are more likely to be successful that the reverse
of the path he's getting from me?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

adTHANKSvance.

--
  "But Mister Swann, this is for ladies!!!"    |Tom Betz
               <zzzzzzzzZIP!>                  |ZCNY, Yonkers, NY 10701-2509