Software development shell

John Maag jmaag at a.cs.okstate.edu
Wed Sep 14 05:53:26 AEST 1988

To whom it may concern:

    I am writing a shell that will assist students in the software
development process. What the shell will do is automate the make
process. It will automatically keep track of files and their
dependent files. It will also remake an object file and execute it.
If the object program bombs off, sdb will be interfaced automatically
and an editor will be executed for the file containing the function
that is on top of the stack (the function that caused the abend).
It will also do several other things like global change (a change to
multiple files with an edit on each one to confirm the changes and
an interface to sccs so that source files are backed up automatically.

   If anyone knows of something similar,  please let me know.

John Maag internet: (jmaag at a.cs.okstate.edu)
          UUCP:     ({cbosgd, ihnp4, rutgers}!okstate!jmaag
--
John Maag