EX problem

Evan Robinson touchton at altger.UUCP
Wed Sep 14 16:07:12 AEST 1988

I have been using the standard UNIX editor 'ex' for months now and it
never gave me any trouble under /bin/csh. I recently asked my System
Administrator to have it changed to /bin/sh for purposes of ease (I have
no documentation to csh) and he did. Ever since then when I have tried to
shell-escape from the ':' prompt of ex I have gotten this message on
every executed command:
{pid} : Terminated with singal 10 -- core dumped.
Where pid is the process-ID number of the command I tried to
execute. Apparently, a process is started but the command is not run..
I've checked this.. Can anybody help me with my problem? Thanks alot..

--
touchton at altger.UUCP (Evan Robinson)  /\  touchton at althh.UUCP
<backbone>!uunet!unido!{altger,altger!althh}!touchton