Defining Aliases

Jeff Gustafson SSUCS004 at vmd.cso.uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 10 17:32:55 AEST 1989

OUCH!  I just discovered I made a big mistake.  To "Joe B...ski," I must
issue a correction.  Method three on my list for jury-rigging mail aliases
should NOT read "mail /users1/aliases/staff/*" but SHOULD read either:

          1.   cd /users1/aliases/staff; mail *

                     -OR-

         2.   mail `ls /users1/aliases/staff/*`

Sorry about that.  Good luck to you!  I hope you find some letters of the
alphabet to replace the three dots in "B...ski" someday.   :-)

Jeff Gustafson
<SSUCS004 at vmd.cso.uiuc.edu>
<SSUCS004 at UIUCVMD>
J-168, Academic Computing Services
Sangamon State University
Springfield, IL 62794-9243

"It's not a question of where he grips it; it's a simple matter of
weight ratios:  a five-ounce bird cannot carry a one-pound coconut."
   --- Monty Python (Holy Grail)