Conferencing Utility

Rich DeJordy, x295 RAD at math.ams.com
Tue Apr 11 02:52:16 AEST 1989

I am interested in conferencing software for U*X systems.  Something
with the capabilities of BULLETIN or VAX Notes is needed, more than just
a mail delivery system.

I need something that would at least have the functionality of the PC
Bulletin Board systems (e.g. TBBS) for message grouping by topic.

We are investigating offering a conferencing utility (originally thought
to be VAX Notes), but (and might I add) thankfully, some people in the
decision making process are interested in making the system run a UNIX OS.

Now we have to find the application to do this with.

Please respond to me directly and I'll summarize to the list.

Rich DeJordy
Systems Programmer
American Mathematical Society

RAD at MATH.AMS.COM