uucico hangs on the AT&T 6386

Robert Zeff robert at CSUStan.EDU
Sat Apr 22 10:15:52 AEST 1989

I have an AT&T 6386 which hangs in uucico when the call is aborted.
The uucico process cannot be killed, even from root.  I also have had cu
hang this way.  AT&T has not offered any useful advice.  Seems to me that
root should be able to kill any process.  We're using a Telebit Plus.
Anyone else having this problem or have a solution?
(Ant tips on how to handshake with the Telebit would be appreciated, also)
Thanks,

--
Robert Zeff                         (209) 577-4268 work, 577-8548 FAX
ZAPCO