Sendmail question

Roy George george at rex.cs.tulane.edu
Sat Apr 8 03:52:14 AEST 1989

As being relatively new to Sendmail, I would really appreciate it if some
one could send me information about any/all of the following

  What are the structures that Sendmail uses for header information?

  Where can I find documentation on the actual procedures and structures
  that sendmail uses when it hands over mail for propagation?(if in public
  domain the address from where it can be obtained)

Thanks in advance,
Roy George