can't post to comp.unix.ultrix

Gordon Vickers gordon at prls.UUCP
Tue Apr 4 01:37:23 AEST 1989

In article <129 at jma.UUCP> max at jma.UUCP (Max Heffler @ Landmark Graphics) writes:
->I cannot seem to post to comp.unix.ultrix.
->It says it is a moderated newsgroup and when it tries to send to the
->moderator it seems to convert comp.unix.ultrix
->to comp-unix-ultrix and the posting is returned as rejected mail.
->Does anybody know what might be happening?
->
->Thanx in advance.

   comp.unix.ultrix is no longer moderated and I have since posted at
  least one article without any problems.  Prehaps your USENET administrator
  needs to change one of the control files.

 ( I am posting this reply rather than emailing to the author becouse this
   topic may be of interest to many.)

Gordon Vickers 408/991-5370 (Sunnyvale,Ca); {mips|pyramid|philabs}!prls!gordon