uucico hangs on the AT&T 6386

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.islp.ny.us
Fri Apr 28 14:26:40 AEST 1989

In article <828 at nebulus.UUCP> root at nebulus.UUCP (Dennis S. Breckenridge) writes:
|>In article <138 at mslanpar>, pat at mslanpar (Pat R. Calhoun) writes:
|>> I need more information regarding your problem. First, are you using the
|>> standard serial port?? or are you adding a multi-port board (such as
|>> CTC's GEMINI-10)?? I also need to know what BIOS PROM version is in
|> Is this the IPC-802 sold by AT&T I don't think so.

The CTC GEMINI-10 is identical to the IPC-802 except for the housing on
the outside.  AT&T has "IPC-802" written on the cover, of course, and
CTC has "GEMINI-10".   The IPC-802 port board is made by CTC for AT&T.

						-Lenny
--
Lenny Tropiano             ICUS Software Systems         [w] +1 (516) 582-5525
lenny at icus.islp.ny.us      Telex; 154232428 ICUS         [h] +1 (516) 968-8576