Anybody got an interactive window painter for SunView?

Bruce Barnett barnett at crdgw1.crd.ge.com
Sat Apr 1 04:02:11 AEST 1989

In article <9162 at dasys1.UUCP>, treed at dasys1 (Timothy Reed) writes:
> I;ve wanted
>to put out 'moriatool' for 6 months, but never had the time to do it -
>with tooltool, I realized the dream in 30 minutes.

You could get vttool from the sun-spots archive.
Not only is it a vt100 emulator, but it also comes with
moriatool and omegatool.

vttool is not as sophisticated as tooltool. It just allows
you to add a bunch of buttons to a tty type applications.
You press the button, it sends out a string of characters.

underneath vttool is the default program vtem, which is a vt100
emulator that uses curses to decide how to handle the vt100 escape sequences.

--
Bruce G. Barnett	<barnett at crdgw1.ge.com>  a.k.a. <barnett@[192.35.44.4]>
			uunet!steinmetz!barnett, <barnett at steinmetz.ge.com>