Bit Switching - How?

Doug Gwyn gwyn at smoke.BRL.MIL
Mon Apr 17 05:55:51 AEST 1989

>From article <10007 at smoke.BRL.MIL>, by gwyn at smoke.BRL.MIL (Doug Gwyn ):
>> Hey, now, it's not all that clear cut.  Conceptually the two
>> assignments should occur in parallel; for some people using , to
>> separate such assignments is the "natural" way to express that.

It never ceases to amaze me how people fail to read the words that
I put a fair amount of thought into and instead try to explain to
me how the C comma operator works.  Please believe me when I tell
you that I know how the comma operator works.  Then go back and
see if you can figure out what I was saying.  Thanks.