UNIX software for i386's and i286's

Orville Weyrich weyrich at csun1.UUCP
Tue Feb 7 05:57:48 AEST 1989

Does anyone know of a publication similar to "The MENU Software Guides"
which list all the available software which is applicable to computers
running some flavor of UNIX (XENIX, ENIX, Microport, Interactive, etc.)
on machines using Intel 80286 and 80386 CPU's?

Failing the above, can anyone point me to third-party software for use
in medical settings? (hospitals, doctor's offices, nursing, etc.)?

Please mail responses and requests for posting, and I will summarize to
the net if there is general interest.  Thanks.