Man pages for awkcc.

Lar Kaufman kaufman at maxzilla.Encore.COM
Thu Feb 2 05:24:55 AEST 1989

In article <957 at uel.uel.co.uk> andrew at uel.uel.co.uk (Andrew Josey) writes:
>To reach the UNIX (R) System Toolchest in the U.S.A. phone
>201-522-6900 (1200 baud) and login as guest.
> Andrew Josey,	AT&T Unix Europe, a Division of AT&T (UK) Ltd.

So, inquiring minds want to know... Is UNIX still a registered
trademark of AT&T or is it now a registered trademark of Unix
International, Inc.?

 -lar

                 Secular Animism, a value system for our times.

 Lar Kaufman <= my opinions                  kaufman at Encore.com
 Fidonet: 1:322/470 at 508-534-1842 (Green Dog of MassNet Central)