The GRAND editor

Doug Gwyn gwyn at smoke.BRL.MIL
Tue Feb 28 04:22:17 AEST 1989

In article <579 at anagld.UUCP> rcsmith at anagld.UUCP (Ray Smith) writes:
-We currently have version E19 of the RAND editor and everyone likes it
-quite a bit. I understand that this editor has been updated and is now
-called the GRAND editor. I would like to learn more about this editor
-including major changes from E19 to GRAND as well as where can one get
-the source. Any help would be appreciated.

Yes, it's available from Grand Software (Inc.?) in Hollywood, CA last
I heard.  Try sending email to grand!day (Dave Yost).